19. Oct, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE - New Restriction 16 th October 2020
GROUP CLASSES maybe Cancelled but YOUR PRACTICE is NOT
Well I want to say ...doing things differently challenges your habits, challenges your way of thinking!
Currently new restrictions came in force on Friday 16th October, No Group Classes from 6pm for 4 weeks to 14th November 2020.
So I adapted to ensure everyone who wants to practise, who wants to make their health an absolute priority is welcomed to the studio to continue their practice.
So...a recap! Since new restrictions came in, NO GROUP classes,
However 1:1 and individual practice is permitted.
There's always a solution 😉
I can offer 1:1 and individual practice with MENTORING sessions in the studio space .
The studio space is a safe exclusive space for your INDIVIDUAL practice. - Rules of booking still applies.
AERIAL YOGA hammock space available on
Sunday from 10am to 1pm
Wednesday from 5.30 to 7.30pm
Thursday from 9.15 to 11.15
Mat - sessions also available on
Wednesday from 7.15 to 9pm
Friday from 9.15 to 11.15 am
Individual Practice with MENTORING in the studio
* You can book your interval spot in the studio with 15min mentoring time.
( Bubble groups together welcome)
* During this time, you have the opportunity with 1:1 experience
* To practise at your own pace
* Develop a self- sufficient practice
* Learn in a safe and progressive way
* Be flexible with timings
* Go deeper in your practice
* A clean neutral space of practice
* Cost the same as your normal class or use Flexi Yoga pass
* You have up to 55min studio time.
I like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your kind words of support and in love of Yoga we are all OnE x ❤ 🧘♀️🙏🕉