Welcome to Yoga with Sayon Summer Daily Practice.
This video is a simple guide from my actual personal practice and sped
up. So take time to tune into the pose, try to stay from 3 breaths to 6 breaths and repeat for 6 rounds.
Start in Table Top pose, simply stretch out the wrists.
- Push off the shoulders and focus on drawing the navel in
- Extend Right arm and left leg ( hold to focus on length the torso &
square up the hips) X 6 round . Repeat on opposite side
- Draw knee to chest & hug the core ( aim knees to nose ) Repeat on opposite side
- Downward Dog pose - Paddle the legs if need to
- Extend into three legged Dog
in Hare pose with a shoulder stretch
- Seated Pigeon ...follow by the variation to go deeper by walking the hands away and sink the chest down . Follow by squaring up the pelvis
. This pose you can surrender for as long as you like.
Have fun and enjoy!